The Big Easy
Our new "flagship" turntable, The Big Easy is the production version of
the one-of-a-kind Bachelor. Its features set it apart from anything else in its price range:
- Solid walnut construction with precision CNC-machined, veneered mdf core.
- Semi-decoupled, solid-walnut armboard with easy, one-bolt mounting for use
with multiple tonearms. Armboards can be drilled for almost any 9" tonearms and some 10" arms.
- 24 Volt Rega-type drive system is compatible with a wide variety of Rega and aftermarket
upgrades, including the TTPSU (external power supply), Groovetracer products, etc.
- Threaded inserts in legs allow for use of Rega feet (for isolation) or spikes (for coupling).
- Heavyweight glass platter (standard).
- High-quality acrylic dustcover.
- Available in natural walnut and ebonized (black) walnut finishes.
- Hand rubbed polyurethane and paste wax finish.
- Dimensions: 23"W x 14.5"D x 7"H
- Weight w/o platter: approx. 15 lbs.
Protected Design 2013 Joel Scilley